Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spring Wish List Part 1

Hey lovelies!
Here are a few things I am crushing on for spring. Since everyone is just starting to roll out with their spring items, i'm sure my list will continue to grow.


F21
I love colors! This shirt is so girlie and fun. It can be perfect for work, date night or a girls night out.




F21
Something with lace! I love lace and so does boyfriend so its a win win. It can be romantic or you can spice it up with some leather.

Maxi dresses are my favorite. You can be comfy and still look nice at the same time. I love this one but I don't like the sheerness of it so it has now become my mission to find one similar! 
This skirt. I have a feeling I will be picking this up on my way home tonight. I was first unsure about the hi-low trend but I have embraced it due to cute skirts like this! Oh yeah, its from TARGET!!


So those are the first few items on my constantly growing wish list. There will be a part 2 of this list coming soon.

Rambling Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment