School has been keeping me insanely busy these past few weeks.
1) This guy running down the drive way when you pull up screaming NANNY and rapping his cubby little arms around you. BEST FEELING EVER!
2) My always supportive sister! I love her and don't know what I would do without her.
3) Finding out that I will graduate at the end of Summer 2013. WOOOHOOOO
4) My chicken spaghetti! It was my second time making it and I'm proud that I made it on my own.
5) Little Miss Killian Leigh decided to make her debut on Wednesday.
Its hard to focus on the bad stuff that happened this week (tire blow out & someone smashed my car mirror) when so many good things have happened. For more High Five For Friday moments check out Lauren's Blog!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!