Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August

Helloo FASIONISTAS!

August is half way over which means classes start Monday and my birthday is Tuesday! I'm also proud of myself for making it this far into August and not chopping off my hair. I usually spend a year growing out my hair to cut it off in August when I can't take the heat anymore. Pinterest makes me want to chop it off and keep it long all at the same time. Oh that little devil. I know once the first drop in temperature happens I will be grateful to have my long hair to keep my ears warm. Speaking of cold and pinterest! I am 34 pins into my fall/winter board and its giving me tons of inspiration for the clothes I currently own. (ALWAYS A PLUS!) So today I thought I would leave you with some cold weather inspiration for my pinterest board!











For more pinspiration follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment